WSI - ExFranchisees

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Independent Review? Not!!!

I Found one of their press releases which appears to be coming from a franchisee publication, but if you read their fine print...they do not endorse WSI.

Source: http://www.franchiseopportunities.com/advertorial.asp?prid=141

The disclaimer goes on to say:

The franchises, businesses and business brokers seen on this web site submit their own individual content.


Please Note: *WSI Internet, and other franchise opportunities, business opportunities, businesses and franchises for sale on this web site are not to be considered as an "offering," suggestion or approval by Franchiseopportunities.com. The franchises, businesses and business brokers seen on this web site submit their own individual content. We depend entirely on the truthfulness of the information they provide. As always, Franchiseopportunities.com recommends seeking the advice of a lawyer, financial consultant or accountant before purchasing a franchise or business opportunity. By submitting this form and requesting more information, you have agreed to all terms and policies of Franchiseopportunities.com and the business and franchise offerings listed here. Please review our full Disclaimer for further information.

1 Comments:

  • Hi no2wsi, I was searching for the best information on restaurant-franchise, and fortunately found your great site. this post is not exactly what I’m looking for, but it did get my attention. I see now how I found your page when I was looking for restaurant-franchise related information. I sure am glad I stopped buy even though this post wasn’t what I was looking for this time. Great site, thanks!

    By Blogger usafranchisingblogfile1, at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home