WSI - ExFranchisees

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Franchisee Testimonials

"I have been with WSI for about 4 years. I see it as a great opportunity. I haven't seen any other Internet business out there that can compete with what's going on with WSI. Great systems and Training. It's not a brick and mortar type of business, so it's something that's relatively inexpensive to get into. You don't even need to have an office. That's one of the great things about the Internet and the WSI franchise, the 'virtual-ness' of it. It's something I'm glad I got involved in. It's a great business." N.B., Australia

Could "N.B., Australia" stand for Nigel Brunel of www.australianwebproductions.com? AWP for short, is one of the primary "Production Centers" for WSI.

Source: http://www.franchiseopportunities.com/Zor_214501/_WSI_Internet.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home